Sunday 3 August 2014

ADM EVO IX - Built to run on the track

Ok this is the first time I've started one of these blogs so I wanted to put something together about me and my Adm Evo IX, or more to the point what things I will be doing to it to turn it into a street registered time attack car.

Now I'm far from wealthy and definitely dont have a rich daddy or a slush fund somewhere where I can dip into to make this car light and fast, I'm a regular guy with a regular income who's married with a 2yr old boy.
So i have to be smart about what i do to this car and take the modification process slowly and put some thought into what to do before shelling out $ on things that wont make this car either better to drive or gain me some tenths around the track.

So that's a quick snapshot of the plan so onto the car.
3 months ago i purchased a Australian domestic market 2006 Evo IX which had 130,000 k's. The car is basically as it left the factory except for a HKS suction kit with panel filter & a Meek 3" stainless front pipe. The Ecu hasn't been touched and neither were the brakes or suspension.

So this gives me a clean slate to work with. So here it is as i first got it




No comments:

Post a Comment